Are you, or a man you know, suffering the loss of a child through abortion?
The message of abortion is confusing for men. They are told it is a “woman’s choice” and that they have no rights regarding their unborn child. It is true. Men have no legal rights in the abortion decision. Yet, if a woman aborts and then suffers, men often feel as if they failed her by not protecting or stopping her! No Wonder it is Confusing!
Some men use abortion as a means to avoid responsibility for their actions. Others did not want their child to be aborted, were willing to take responsibility, but were unable to prevent the abortion. Some men are married to women who suffer as a result of a past abortion and her struggles affect the relationship. Some men don’t recognize what they have done until they have future children.
- Did you pressure a woman to have an abortion?
- Were you against the abortion?
- Did you go along with an abortion because you thought you had no say and wanted to support the woman?
- Did someone else pressure you both to have an abortion?
- Did you find out about an abortion after the fact?
- Is the woman you are now married to or with, post abortive?
You are not crazy or alone! There are countless men who are suffering just like you are. You have a right to your feelings. You have a right to reclaim your fatherhood and your children. Begin your healing journey with the Entering Canaan Men's Day of Prayer & Healing, Saturday, October 29, 2016. Please call 1-877-586-4621 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for information and details.